Moderator: E.J. Peiker

All times are UTC-05:00

« Previous topic | Next topic »  
Reply to topic  
 First unread post  | 4 posts | 
by WDCarrier on Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:58 pm
WDCarrier
Forum Contributor
I've had a LowePro Magnum AW camera bag for 4 years, packing it on many trips, shoving it under the seat of planes, etc.  The shoulder strap began to become unraveled at seams on the top and I worried it was weakening.  I contacted LowePro and sent them an image showing the seams on the strap.  A week later I received a brand new redesigned strap in the mail.  It's nice to deal with companies that have good customer service.
[font=Helvetica, sans-serif]“Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.” MLK[/font]

by bradmangas on Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:27 pm
bradmangas
Forum Contributor
I purchased a LowePro Fastback 250 in 2007 and still use it today. It has been to many places in the U.S. and goes out with me at least twice a week. I just looked and it is still $129. It amazing the number of camera backpacks that have came out over the last 5 years or so many $300 or more. If and when I need another backpack I will not hesitate to buy a LowePro.

by Neilyb on Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:46 am
Neilyb
Forum Contributor
I had a Slingshot back in the day and the zipper bust open. I sent them a picture and within 3 days I had a new bag, no quibbling about receipts or purchase date (It was 3 months old). I do like LowePro service but Think Tank suited me better for what I need to carry. But I have no qualms about recommending LP.

by OntPhoto on Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:55 am
OntPhoto
Forum Contributor
I have a number of LowePro backpacks.  I have put mine to good use and for the most part have stood up to the grind.  I do have a broken buckle component which reminds me after reading this thread, I should try and get a replacement buckle.  I like companies that stand behind their products and customers like that.  From an everyday use standpoint while sturdy, they are not the most comfortable for use as a backpack (it could just be the particular model).  That front strap tends to ride up too high on the chest.

4 posts |